Vasant Masala provides 100% pure spices
- Coriander and Cumin powder has a special place among blended spices.
- It is a must in specific dishes.
- Coriander and cumin seeds into a rich blend that passes through strict food guidelines before it reaches the shelves of Indian homes.
The coriander cumin powder is a well balanced mix of coriander powder and cumin powder. It is known for its great flavor and aroma.
How to use:
Use a teaspoon of Vasant Coriander Cumin Powder in savory dishes, salads, buttermilk, curries, gravies, pickles, chhutneys, etc. Enjoy a mix of earthy and warm flavor and aroma in your dishes!
Leading Indian basic spices
Vasant Masala’s exotic range of Indian spices
Bring home these Vasant Masala basic spices to create delicious, layered Indian dishes. Our spices are processed from fresh raw materials in fully automatic factories that are maintained well.
- Raw materials from the best places!
- Fully automated systems for processes.
- Our promise of quality.
Role of Indian spices in cooking
Indian spices play a major role in Indian cooking. They enhance the flavor of the food i.e., from the raw bland taste of raw vegetables, it makes the food sweet, spicy, savory, etc. The irresistible smell you often enjoy in Indian food is due to those spices. Moreover, the beautiful color of those dishes is because of those spices.